Friday, May 15, 2009

Tick tock, tick tock


I am not a patient person.  In case you didn't know that before I'll tell you some things that prove I'm not a patient person.

  • I once tore apart our entire apartment to find a St. Nick's gift because Mike didn't think I could find it.
  • Mike hides Christmas/birthday gifts at other people's houses or work so I can't find them
  • The FIRST thing I told the U/S tech was that I needed to know if we were having a boy or a girl.  I didn't care if there were 2 arms and 2 legs I NEEDED to know (and I would have loved the baby even without 2 arms and 2 legs).
  • Every time the phone rings and it's my mom I assume that she has information about the house!  My heart skips a beat.
Really I know you're sick of hearing about house stuff but right now I'm CONSUMED by house stuff.  I look every single day for new listings.  I wish there was a way that I could find out if a house had an accepted offer without calling the realtor, waiting for her to call them and then call back.   It's a pain in the ass!  

I think I'm giving myself an ulcer and grey hair too.  I'm too young for grey hair.  I mean I'm only 26.  I realize it's down hill from 25 but that would just be too much for me to deal with right now.  

Gabe on the other hand would probably point and laugh (Mike would teach him how to).  He's a smart cookie.  He understands bribes.   Grandma wanted a kiss so she told him if you give me a kiss I'll let you play with my phone.  I've never seen the kid stop in his tracks and turn around so fast before.  He ran right over kissed her on the cheek and then put his hand right out for that phone of hers.  I just about died laughing so hard.  

So when I'm stressed out I just try to remember that little boy making me laugh.  As long as he doesn't break anything today it will be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment