Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day.  A day to remember how important (and neurotic) our mothers' really are. 

I got to sleep in today.  Something that is a true rarity with Mike working 3rd shift.  I definitely enjoyed it.   

Other than that we did some running around and I got a Furminator from Petsmart.  OMG it took so much hair off of Moses I was shocked!  She's a short haired tabby who weighs about 25lbs (yea she's fat).  I couldn't believe it.  I can't wait to try it on Mango who's a long haired domestic with a mat problem.  I might have to take pictures of that fur.    

Anyhow if you have a pet that needs some grooming try it, it's amazing!  That was my exciting Mother's Day.  Hope yours was good too. 

2 comments:

  1. LO!L!!O!L!!! Furminator? That's hilarious! And so you. Wonder if you can use that in Mafia Wars?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol that might be interesting. I've seriously gotten a whole cat worth of hair off my long haired one and the two mats that I thought would have to be cut out came out with it. I just went slow and worked a little at a time!

    ReplyDelete