Friday, July 8, 2011

Birthday post 2

Today I was lucky enough to score some scrubs on sale.  Which I actually need, both for when I'm working as a CNA and as a nursing student.  Of course no fun cute things for the nursing students, we're all required to wear a specific color and that's it. 

But what I also had fun looking at was the other things I need for school.  I need my very own stethoscope, a bandage scissors, a gait belt and a blood pressure cuff.  So all of these things would definitely make good gifts. 


 That's how I know I'm meant to do this because getting SUPPLIES makes me excited (LOL).  When you're getting things that are meant to get dirty and that makes you happy you know you're on the right track.  I'm totally digging the Kiwi Green color too!  And those gait belts you need to watch or they wander off!

No comments:

Post a Comment