Sunday, July 17, 2011

Another one!

Today it was about 95 degrees out and about that humid too.  That made me think of a great idea for my birthday.  You know what I need?!

A POOL!!!  A big one, with a deck and a cool water slide too. 

Hey not that many people in Wisconsin have pools because we get to use them for about 3 weeks a year (Okay more like 2 1/2-3 months).  But I've decided I want one.

We have a plenty big enough yard, a lot of it doing nothing.  We could put up a nice fence, and then put up a pool.  It would be totally worth it (see me trying to convince myself!). 

Instead we drive the 6 blocks to the city pool (when we walk it takes about 10 min) and enjoyed their pool, which does actually have a cool water slide.  It was a fun evening for it. 

So what do you think?  A pool right? It's definitely on my list for things for the house after I'm done with school.

No comments:

Post a Comment