Saturday, September 19, 2009

The more things you do the more that are left

I swear the more work we do organizing and cleaning in the new place the more that there is. You know how it is. Whenever you start cleaning you always end up with a bigger mess than before you started before it finally gets clean.

Of course everyone has their own time tables and priorities on what should get done first too. We have three adults now (me, Mike and Mom) so it's even harder sometimes to get everyone's wants and desires taken care of. I'm finding it's a game of compromise and just letting the little things go.

Today I have about a zillion things to do and of course not enough time, energy or money to take care of them all ;) I mean who does right?

We're going to buy some curtain rods, dig holes for a couple of trees we have to plant, remover for the wallpaper border in Gabe's room so I can get my butt in gear and paint that for him too.

I'm tired just thinking about it.

We're all working through who needs to do what, who needs to pay for what and who likes things where. We'll get there I know we will.

1 comment:

  1. It will be over soon! Just think how happy you all will be around the holidays relaxing and sipping hot cocoa. :)

    (Once that blasted wallpaper border is gone!)

    ReplyDelete