Friday, December 6, 2013

10 days...

In just 10 days I will graduate.  I came across this blog post that I made in May of 2010 with 1094 days and now I'm down to just 10.  I actually cried when I read that one.  I remember it now, but I had forgotten about it.  I hoped I would get here, I worked hard to get here but a part of me didn't REALLY believe I would get here.

 So just remember when you start something even if it's a long way off and there are a lot of days between now and when you finish it will come.  Those days pass anyhow so you might as well be doing something with them!

Appropriate for today since Nelson Mandela just passed away is a quote from him too:
"It always seems impossible until it's done".   I can attest to that! It sure seemed impossible when I started this journey. 

Just one more exam between me and graduation!  I think I might actually be getting excited. 


No comments:

Post a Comment