Thursday, June 21, 2012

Should I or shouldn't I? You decide!


In just 4 days I'll have technically completed Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred.  I pushed back my end date so that I will have gotten 30 workouts but I think I'm still short one or two.  Still all things considered it's pretty cool.  I actually like the work out. 

I'm looking for the next thing I should do.  If it's on Netflix or free somewhere on the internet even better!  So give me your ideas.  I like things that are in the 30 min range because I have time for that even with the kiddo home with me during the day in the summer, and during the school year that's all I'll likely be able to commit to on any one day. 

I'm not sure if I'll post the before and after pictures or not, because I took the before pictures in my sports bra and workout pants and I'm not really happy about sharing the stretch marks on the internet.  But I'll make sure I take two sets of after, one without the tank top on and one with, so you'll get a current picture of me.  I haven't lost much weight this month (I think the scale lies) but I'm obviously stronger now than I was when I started so I'm hoping that shows. I might be persuaded but it would have to be by a lot of people LOL!

Mike and I started doing water aerobics twice a week.  It is sort of fun actually.  We are the only people under about 70 years old but that's okay, they're inviting us to play Bridge :)  I did tell Mike I wanted to meet new couples but this wasn't quite what I had in mind.  At least we're doing something together and it is exercise.  Plus in the water is good for Mike because even if it has been 90 out Mike feels comfortable in the water.  I'm really thinking about a pool for us, something decent sized. 

Are you up for the challenge?  Convince me to post the actual before pictures.  And sell me your workout videos and where I can find them.  

2 comments:

  1. POST EM! :)

    I've been doing the Shred too, and C25K. Next I might try Jillian's Ripped in 30. I've heard it is harder than the Shred so it may be a good next step.

    Are you on level 3? My group went through each level, and now we are doing 2 levels a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on level 3 now, but I'll have only done it for 7 days when I hit the 30 day mark. I'm considering doing level 2 and 3 in the same days occasionally too! I hate level 1 so I probably won't do it again LOL!

    I suppose I'm feeling like my before and after pictures aren't going to be SUPER dramatic like some people seem to be.

    I love the C25k! I did that last summer and had so much fun, so now I just run when it fits into the schedule.

    ReplyDelete