Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 18

Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity. 

I think this one is hard for me.  I would have said body parts like many of us before now but believe it or not right at my heaviest I FINALLY felt okay with my body, which is part of why I think I'm finally able to work out more, eat better and lose that baby (and then some) weight.

Believe it or not I think at this point my biggest insecurity is my mind.  It's the part of me that tells me I'm not smart enough or organized enough to do this school thing LOOOONG term.  It's the part of me that is afraid of failing so I often don't start things because that's easier.  

Of course I have found ways to over come this.  I KNOW that I'm smart and can do this.  I know that when I do finally decide to do something I don't ever half ass it.  I do it ALL the way.  Just like I clean ALL the things sometimes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment