Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 in pictures

Thank you to Dooce for giving me the idea. This is 2009 in review by picture. This is the very first Imovie picture montage I've done and I think my music has a skip in it but otherwise I'm very proud of it!




2009 has brought us many changes. We moved the hellish nightmare that it was. We celebrated Gabe's 3rd birthday. I decided to go back to school. There have been so many things that I just can't believe another year has come and gone.

Not only is this a new year but a new decade. Ten years ago I was a senior in high school and I did attend the best NYE party ever. We still laugh about that party. Anyone that was there knows and those that weren't missed a good time. The changes that have happened in the last 10 years are amazing.

I got move in with Mike, we got married, move a zillion times, decided to try to have a baby, Mike was diagnosed with MS, we finally got pregnant, moved some more, had said baby, celebrated birthdays, anniversaries, deaths and births. Somewhere in that time I became a real adult. It sneaks up on your that's for sure but I wouldn't change it for the world.

Through everything my wonderful husband has been at my side and he really is my best friend. Thank you for always sticking by me. Things haven't always been easy but we've come out stronger than ever. I'm looking forward to many more years together with you!

Happy New Year everyone! Have fun and stay safe!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I love that video! Brought tears to my eyes! I need to do some of those videos for my family. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete