Thursday, July 25, 2013

RAWR!

I'm a horrible blogger, I know this (and so does anyone who actually checks this page) because I only post VERY sporadically but when I do it's because I've been thinking.

Today I was thinking that my birthday is in 2 weeks.  I was thinking that I'll be starting my last semester of school.  I went back and read some of the things I posted that first semester and HOLY COW! That was a pretty scared and stressed out woman.  I feel different now.  I feel like I might know where I fit, and if I don't that's okay I'll find it.  I can't believe that I'll be starting the last 16 weeks pretty darn quick here, and then the real work starts right?  My only regrets are that I didn't start this sooner and that my Grandpa won't be there to see me graduate. 

I've really begun to feel like I'm ME and that even with all the imperfections and things I'd like to change that I'm okay with me :D There's always work to be done and the best any of us can hope for is to have the time and desire to change things. 

Tomorrow I have a date with my hubby for Darius Rucker and I'm looking forward to that, then we have Miranda Lambert on Aug 11 and then I'll be gearing up for school pretty darn quick! Gabe will be starting FIRST grade in Sept! Here it comes! I'm going to really try and blog the last semester well so that when I'm an old haggard lady I'll remember what this one felt like too, because I sure wouldn't remember that 1st semester if I hadn't written it down too. 

Here's to the beginning of the end.... of this journey at least I'm looking forward to it, and to the beginning of the next journey too.

No comments:

Post a Comment