Saturday, February 13, 2010

Things get away from me

UM HSL: Anatomy ExhibitImage by rosefirerising via Flickr

It seems that the busier I get the less I update even though I should have more interesting things to say right?

I've been uber busy with school, anatomy is definitely a time sink, but at least it's enjoyable. The other three classes are just annoying.

I've been actually keeping up with laundry and putting it away. It's a nice change to be able to find my clothes for once. I got a super cute hair cut which I'm in love with. I just wish that I could get it as flat as the stylist did. I'm sure it's because her flat iron is better than mine and she can see every spot on my head without contorting. I even bought all the products I'm supposed to and they definitely make a difference. I think the hubby is glad to see his wife not in a ponytail too.

Otherwise it's the big V day weekend, we have no romantic plans really but that's not a biggie. Mike brought home an orchid for me spur of the moment on Thursday which he knows I love. General running around and familial obligations to attend to should be fun too.

I just wanted to let everyone know I'm not dead just busy for once.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Good that you're not dead. That would make some problems in the house. Febreeze can only do so much. ;)

    ReplyDelete