Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Day one

I suppose everyone needs a day one in their life right?  Well this is my day one.  I've been prompted by a few people to do this so I'm doing it.  (So you better be out there reading).  

I honestly have no idea how to start a blog so this is what I'm doing.  I'm just going to tell you folks about stuff I like or don't like and you'll listen to me and tell me how wonderful, witty, and funny I am.  Got it?  

Now that we have some ground rules let's give this a shot!  So start with some comments about how much you like me and how I should blog.  If there's something you want me to write about tell me that too (though I might just ignore you anyhow ;p). 

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I get to be your first comment!

    Ok, so I need to comment about how much I like you, let's see.......um.......j/k! I think you are a very strong, kind, caring, knowledgable person. What do I want you to write about? I would like to hear about the adventures of Gabe, your hunt for the perfect home, the before and after pictures if you have to renovate and just the joys and struggles of everyday life. Ok, lol, I don't ask for much do I? Can you tell I don't have a life, lol?

    ReplyDelete