Monday, May 3, 2010

We interrupt this blog....

With just three weeks left in the school year I've been a bit busy. I've just submitted the rough draft of my first real college paper for English. Of course it was about carseats ;) So that's mostly where I've been and what I've been doing.

I do exist I promise!

We're busy at the house as well. We're going to be painting the outside. We have actually bought paint so any day now we can start. We need to seal the deck too, bought that stuff already. My mom put up some lattice work around the deck so the cats don't decide to go hiding.

Lewis- He would and he's dumb enough to not find his way out of a paper bag. He's cute and has a lot of extra toes so we keep him.

Mango-I'm not sure she'll go outside at all. She's a big ball of fluff and teeth (no claws) and really is Mike's cat. Once she got into the hallway of our apartment complex and she was so scared she peed herself.

PJ- He's not that bright either but he's little so he can squeeze through a lot of little places. He likes being outside too though.

Moses- Well she's fat so she can't get into or out of much. I'm betting she'll just lay on the deck and bask in the sunshine.

Yes I admit to having four cats. We're not really crazy cat people, though I'm more of a cat person than a dog person. My mom had Lewis and PJ and we had Mango and Moses and now that we all live together we have four. It's quite amusing most of the time.

There will be a full fence going up this summer as well so the cats can roam the yard freely then.

I'm hoping to have some fun this summer and in just three weeks I'll be free of school til fall (I think).

No comments:

Post a Comment